How To Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 Charging Solution Jumper Problem


Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 Charging Solution Ways Jumper Samsung GT-I8200,Charging,Solution,Jumper,Problem,Ways Here is the solution for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 Not Charging problem like there is No Charging indication shows on the display when the battery charger is being plug-in. This problem is may caused by a faulty charger or a faulty components on Samsung I8200 PCB board. This problem may sometimes happens if the device suffered wet or water damaged or just exist.

All of the above steps will surely help you to resolve your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8200 charging problems in the best possible manner. If you are lucky enough then simple workaround method will get the job done for you

Post a Comment

0 Comments